We Promise To...
- Encourage you on your journey of growth.
- Create an environment where God’s love can be experienced through compassion and accountability.
- Provide a safe and beautiful home for the duration of your stay.
- Nurture you to discern a unique program of growth.
- Provide professional and supportive services when necessary.
- Provide, to the extent possible, resources to fulfill your growth.
- Support and encourage you to grow as a parent.
- Work together as a group.
- Assure that all follow our Program and Community Living Rule.
"If then there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation from love, any sharing in the Spirit, any compassion and sympathy, make my joy complete: be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourself. Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others. Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus."
"The greatest good you can do is not just to share your riches but to reveal to another her own."
You Promise To...
- Adhere to our Program and Community Living Rule.
- Grow in a positive direction toward the achievement of your goals.
- Love and care for your children, putting their needs first.
- Respect yourself, your children, other residents, staff and volunteers.
- Take seriously the security and safety of our facility and other residents.
- Do your best in all your endeavors.
- Tell the truth.
"I am confident of this that the one who began a good work within you will bring it to completion on the day of Jesus Christ."
"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional."