GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE
When you give to Magdalena House, you provide HOME, HELP, and HOPE to women and their children fleeing dangerous and abusive lives. You provide the families that come to Magdalena House with safe shelter, wraparound support services, counseling, and the opportunity to pursue accredited education.
You join a cadre of caring individuals who make a huge difference in each family's life!
"Before I was always feeling fear and sadness. Now I feel peace, I feel safe. Now I feel happy. Sometimes I think it is a dream because I never had these opportunities before. I have the opportunity to go to school. I feel like I have a real home."
Here’s what your gift can do:
- $60 - books for 1 college class
- $100 - 1 week of groceries for a family
- $250 - 16 pairs of children's shoes
- $500 - 1 year of security gate services
- $1,000 - 6 months of counseling for 1 woman
- $2,500 - 4 months of child care
- $5,000 - legal work for 1 human trafficking victim