Learn and share about Magdalena House
Resources in the San Antonio community:
- Bexar County Family Justice Center
- Family Violence Prevention Services
- Texas Health and Human Services 211
Other resources to learn more:
Be the One
This 2018 video from the Attorney General's Office of Texas describes human trafficking and how you can be the one to make a difference:
Be The One from The Attorney General of Texas on Vimeo.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911 or one of the below hotlines:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or TTY 1-800-787-3224.
- National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or TTY 711 or text 233733 or live chat at https://humantraffickinghotline.org/chat.
- The National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1-866-331-9474 or TTY 1-866-331-8453 or text “loveis” to 22522 or live chat at http://www.loveisrespect.org.
- U.S. National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE) -- automatically connects you to a local U.S. rape crisis program based on the area code of your phone number. Secure, online private chat is available at https://ohl.rainn.org/online/.